About the Journal
Emergent: Journal of Educational Discoveries and Lifelong Learning (EJEDL) is a scholarly peer-reviewed international Journal. The journal implements double-blind peer review for articles. The research manuscript has to pass through the plagiarism check before allotted to the reviewers. The open-access journal ensures the quality of published articles. Educators and researchers over the world are invited to publish their original discoveries in educational practices from the perspective of lifelong learning.
The journal covers the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Technology Access Gap.
- Integrated Learning Systems.
- Computer-Assisted Instruction.
- Web-based Instruction.
- Virtual Learning
- Outcome-based education
- Pedagogical initiatives
- Educational Advancements
- Teaching-learning practices
Important information of the Journal:
- Frequency: 12 issues per Year
- International License: CC BY
- Acceptance Status: 1-2 weeks
- Publication Period: 1-2 weeks