About the Journal
Emergent: Journal of Educational Discoveries and Lifelong Learning (EJEDL) is a scholarly peer reviewed international Journal. The journal implements double blind peer review for articles. The research manuscript have to pass through the plagiarism check before allotted to the reviewers. The open access journal ensure the quality of published articles. Educators and researchers over the world are invited to publish their original discoveries in educational practices from perspective of lifelong learning.
Impact Factor: 7.545
The journal covers following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Technology Access Gap.
- Integrated Learning Systems.
- Computer Assisted Instruction.
- Web-based Instruction.
- Virtual Learning
- Outcome based education
- Pedagogical initiatives
- Educational Advancements
- Teaching learning practices
Important information of the Journal:
- Frequency: 12 issues per Year
- International License: CC BY
- Acceptance Status : 1-2 weeks
- Publication Period : 1-2 weeks